Im at my dads.. and my head hurts, and i want ice cream, but im too full with dinner to eat some >< Im porlly gonna go to Rhea's musical (@ urbana) tommorrow! im soo tired... ><
Dont 4get to turn your clocks back tonight!
Song: Figure 08-Linkin Park
Friday, April 04, 2003
3:39 PM What I Learned In School Today Instead of memorizing and having to know things, highschool is more based on understanding and thinking further from what you already know and use it in the real world. Well, this stuff can't really be useful in the real world, but it makes ya think!
Biology: Having 6 fingers is a dominant trait.. so maybe, by Lamarcks (philosofer) view of evolution (as Ms. Lynch put it, the "use it or loose it theory") that we might have once had 6 fingers, but over time, evolved without the sixth, because there simply wasnt any use for it.. so does that mean, in generations to come, we might have only one eye, or 3 legs? Thats a thought...
English: By reading The Lord Of The Flies (yes, sadly, not rings, flys) you discover what the author was trying to say. That even the most civilized people have a savage side. It also gets you wondering, what role you might play if your plane crashed on a desserted, uncharted island, and no grown-ups survived? As civilized and evolved as weve come as a species, it all could be erased by an event such as that.. and you must be left to kill animals (or eat fruit if ur anna or regina) and survive without all the luxurys and rules we have here now.
(We dont really learn anything in Software Apps, its alot of Busy Work, and in my College Lit class, we just read all period cuz its friday OK ON WITH MORE!.)
Geometry: Teachers like to use real life problems in quizes and tests.. but its not like we're gonna sit there and be like.. hmm.. if my fish tank was 20x20x30 and The water's volume is 20x20x27, if I put in a little castle and a rock into it would it over flow? now come on people, we all know, we put the stupid fish acessories in the tank, if it overflows, we clean it up after American idol. if it doesnt, the fish is ever happier... so I see no point in actually putting math in the real world, where normal people simply would just guess and check.. the wonders of Mathematical Reasoning....
Spanish: I learned that when someone goes into a store, they not only dont talk to the cashier, but if they do, they dont describe the outfit in ecushiating detail. Scene: at Hects looking for a shirt... most people would find it on their own, buy it and go on their happy way, but say someone couldnt find it, they dont go up to the person and say: Good Morro to you sir or madam, I am looking for a long sleeve shirt, with blue and white stripes, buttons down the front, made out of cotton and is in a size 10. I mean, it might come close, but I know few people who take the description that far.
NSL: ... I learned... mm that Foreign Policy is a hard topic to track down, because there are many countrys that are aided by the Us and many different Policys that where made.. if you must coose a topic for a project, unless you really like that kind of stuff... i advise you stick to something more exciting, such as the process of cole turning to diomonds.
Mood: Full of knowledge and in need of some chocolate (oh and TGIF)
Song: *sniff* mu computer went mute.. and no the mute button isn't on and yes the speakers are plugged in... so im listening to LP on real CD! goo LP
Wednesday, April 02, 2003
10:12 PM Extra Time Yeah, my mom is else where tonight with some frirends at work... good for her. I'm doing HW.. biology. Making concept map.. im kidna scared cuz im such a perfectionest.. maybe i should use pencil first. I dont even know what to title the dumb concept map... how about concept map! wow my moms home already.. >< gadda split.. now its into my room I go. Practice w/ band till 7 tomorrow.. sounds like fun ..>< gadda stop that. ahaha.. I had flag.. and my back hurts, i need to practice better posture...
18 days till Lent is Over and i can go back ot eating chips ^^ mmmmmm
Mood: Tired.. but i need to get my work done.. so Im feeling "lets go do some work!"
Song: wow.. none for once... I like.. have nothing but Bio in my head.. the Bio song... sure?!
5:29 PM Fuzzbee: A Tribute To Katie's Past Half A Year of Great Blogs HaHa i was really bored, so i was looking thru katies blog.. and here are some of the better quotes and phrases...
Sept. 21, 2002 " i think everyone should pretend to be a spider at least once....
and there would be a hole in the wall because there is a tunnel attached from my spider room to other places so people can roll down the tunnel and into the spider room.
Just like the walruses on tv. "
Sept. 26, 2002 "I would also like to take this time to say hi to my guinnea pig who is stuck under the moniter of the computer .....again..."
October 15, 2002 "anyway....right now my weird cousins are over....they cant eat cheese, and they dont have a tv, and there vegetarians and they scare me! last time they came they tried to roll my hampster down the stairs in a little car, and then they played catch with him....poor hammy"
Jan 5, 2003 "after a while i was thirsty....so we went to CVS and got some red bull to see how it would taste and such.......well it tasted like.....vomit....but seva liked it so thats nasty"
Feb. 2, 2003 (Groundhogs day and Jasons B-day!)
"Ahora mismo, muy soy aburrido. Tan aburrido, que esto me hace querer morir .... que es por qué escribo esto en español .... ¡ADIÓS!"
Feb 9, 2003 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHH
HAHHHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHHA!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HYPERRRRRRR.
HEY!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY FACE YOU STUPID PURPLE HIPPO TAPE DISPENSERRR"
March 9, 2003 "and HI! ahhahah fuzzzbeeeee.....me and regina watched the stupidest movie ever called Dolls, and one of the names in the credits was Fuzzbee..something. kiiiinndaa weird."
"i'm having quite a delightful conversation with regina about how crazy someone would have to be in order to name there kid Fuzzbee. YUP. Fuzzbee indeed."
haha Katie is the best. Go check out her complete blog at www.fiaster.blogspot.com
Mood: Happy that katie is my fernd
Song: The little happy birds outside
Tuesday, April 01, 2003
6:19 PM Easier to Run It’s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It’s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Arg, i dont feel good, i ate too much junk and my head really hurts, i think it needs to rain.
>< crap things arnt going to good today... ever since regina informed me.. for a good half hour everything that made me immature and rude. So aside from feeling like a terrible person because of what i said for making her say all that (snobishly asking why she had quit flags and isn't as deticated to the musical as I am (because i have no life), I realize that she wouldnt have said it, so I will try my hardest to not be as rude or immature...
Breaking The Habbit I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit tonight
Man, I really hurt.. i dont even know where... like my heart maybe, head deffinately, well, eating to much hurt my stomach.. but like.. i think Karmas got me back for being mean to regina... i feel such a huge weight over my head... somethings wrong... i can just tell...
Spring Break can never come fast enough... and then it goes to fast...
I'm just gonna go curl up in a corner and read Harry Potter... I like life there... that would be so awsome if it was real...*sigh* visiting honeydukes on the weekends, doing hw on parchment, only having about 5 classes, being able to fly on brooms, and having two best friends in the entire world, always there and listening.... and if anything bad ever happened, I could just run to my bed and close the curtains to write for a while while petting my owl or sipping on Butterbeer... thatd be awsome... *sigh*
I feel a little better.. but somethings still not right...
Mood: Iffy about something... but still in freaking dreamland.. aha whats wrong with me lately? i cant seem to get into reality.. always in other places.... hmm
Song: Nobody's Listening-Linkin Park
LAST PERSON WHO:
- Slept in your bed: My cats!
- Made you cry: Elijah and Sean *sniff they are such a good actors.. the "dont u know ur sam part is so mmm good*
- You shared a drink with: ahah i havent for like a while.. "fear of mono"
- You went to the movies with: Katie just today to see Chicago.. good movie
- You went to the mall with: ooh long time ago.. cant remember.. i think it was katie, regina and becca *the crack man episode*
- Sent you a comment on xanga: Xanga sucks, Blogger good. (Sorry Monica =P) ahah.. (emily was clueless.. so she left marys answer)
- Said they were going to kill you: AHHA regina like 6 times on saterday
HAVE YOU EVER:
- Said "I love you" and meant it? .. to like family...
- Gotten in a fight: nope *peace sign* (ahah LOL mary)
- Been to New York? noo i wanna tho!
- Been to Florida? Yeah
- California? ahaha nope ive never been past nc...
- Hawaii? I wish… dito mary
- Mexico? nope...
- China? noo.. sounds interesting
- Canada? nope ahaha as eric would say "ha... the french.. our neighbors of the north"
- Danced naked? no... that scares me
- Got a really bad feeling about something then it happened? Yeah!
- Wish you were the opposite sex? Only when I have cramps (ahaha LOL mary)
- Had an imaginary friend? haha prolly...
- Red or blue? BLUE
- Spring or fall? Spring! yay for happy warm happyness
- Santa or Rudolph? ahah umm... santa?
- Math or English? Im good at Math, but English is poetic and from the heart
- What are you going to do after you finish this survey? read... then .... sleep..
- What was the last food you ate? Cremewiches Chips Ahoy chocolate with peanutbutter creame cookies *_*
- High school or college? High School is more controlled and sheltered, but college is great for the opposite reason freedom and space to be yourslef
- Are you bored? Not really
- How many buddies are on? 13
- Last movie you saw? Chicago
- Last noise you heard? Linkin Park YAY
- Things you like in a girl/guy: I'd max out my allotted server space answering this question... (ahah same here Mary.. same here)
- Do you have a crush on someone? Not that i know of... but if i did... i wouldnt tell ya :-P
- Do they know? (see above answer)
- What's his/her name? sigh... above answer
- What do you think of ouija boards? creepy.. some are bad... i know some storys.. creeoy things.. dont use them.. more on the stars and cards.. and chinese fortune sticks ^_~
- What book are you reading now? The Two Towers:LOTR by:J R R Tolkien, Prisinor Of Azcaban:HP-JK Rowling, Quenith and The Thief, Trial By Fire, Lord Of The Flies (AHA @_@)
- What's on your mouse pad? I dont have one ><
- Favorite board game? Clue
- Favorite magazine? Twist, CosmoGirl and YM
- Worst feeling in the world? broken heart
- What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning? yay for morning *listens to birds* want to finish the dream i was having
- How many rings before you answer? 2 or 3
- Future daughter's name: hmm something celtic sounding or something like that
- Future son's name? Elijah (tehehe) that is the coolest name... Elijah Wood!!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate *_*
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Usually its my cat, (real cat), Chocolate
- If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Star! "its great in the hot spotlight"
- Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous? Righty
- Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? sometimes, but i have my own way and i type faster that way
- What's under your bed? books, magazines, and prolly some socks.. ahah
- Favorite sport to watch? Figure skating and football!
- Hair Color: brown
- Eye Color: blue!
- Height Currently: 5’3''
- Glasses/contacts: glasses, never wear them tho
- Current Age: 15 and 10 months
- Siblings: 2 half brothers
- Siblings age: 20 and 22
- Location: Maryland
- College Plans: *looks down* i have no freaking idea *starts with the "have no idea what im gonna do with my life" feeling*
- Any Piercings: ears, but I never wear earrings
- Best Friends: Rhea! lylas 4 eva!
- Current Crush: didnt they ask this already?
- Hobbies: singing, dancing, writing, acting, daydreaming, sports, reading, more daydreaming
- What Type Automobile Do You Drive: .. since i get my mom or dads car.. i either get a 86 pontiac or a 93 escort *sounds like fun ^_~*
- Are You Timely or Always Late: try to be on time.. end up being a tad late ><
- Do You Have a Job: babysitting
- Do You like Being around People: yes people are interesting
- Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: *love... wish i knew what that was*
- Have You Ever Cried over Something Someone of The Opposite Sex Did: Probably ahha
- Do you have A "Type" Of Person You Always Go After: artistic, creative, blue eyed, (3 out of 4 times) brown haired, sweet guys
- Want Someone You Don't Have Right Now: well.. if u inclued actors.. ahah no jk..
- Ever Liked a close Guy/Girl Friend: >< god last summer sucked worse than anything and id like to forget every second before i cry
- Are You Lonely Right Now: yeah.. but im waiting till something special comes...
- Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: not as much married as in love
- Do You Want To Get Married: yes
- Do You Want Kids: prolly..
- Room In house: my room... when its clean, and when its raining out..
- Type of music: rock mainly i dont know what u call it, but i like everything.. but rap
- Song: wow there are so many i could not pick...
- Memory: my first chorus consert (but there are alot.. that was one of the better ones tho)
- Day of the Week: Friday nights
- Color: blue.. mainly periwinkle.. like lighter peaceful blue
- Perfume Or Cologne: perfume? i dont know as lon as it smells good
- Flower: Roses (white with pink or red tips)
- Month: may cuz its happy warm spring time and my b-day ^^
- Season: spring
- Location for dates: borders, or like a park
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU:
- Cried: almost.. reading poems
- Bought Something: fries, chicago ticket,
- Gotten Sick: ive been sick for a week!
- Sang: Yes! a day without singing is like a day without air
- Said I Love You: to my mom b4 i went to bed
- Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them, But Didn't: nope
- Met Someone New: yep ahah the weird kids and chumpy
- Moved On: like... got over something... hmm... i dont think so
- Talked To Someone: yeah im always tlaking to ppl
- Had A Serious Talk: nope.. not really..
- Missed Someone: yeah... i miss me dad and me bros.. not a happy family under one roof, but happy notheless
- Hugged Someone: yes, like everyday ahaha
- Kissed Someone: nope...
- Fought With Your Parents: nope.. havent been home long enuf ... ahaha
- Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: maybe..
- Had a lot of sleep: over this weekend, i got 20 and that was wow crazy for me... cuz on weekdays i get like 6 a night
- Wanted This Survey To Be Over: not really
Mood: for some weird reason, ive been full of daydreaming lately
Song:Dont Stay-Linkin Park
10:17 AM Weekend Recap Yay the past 2 days where fun! On Friday night, Katie, Regina and I went to the Kentlands to find a friend, and we where not very sucessful.. but we did kinda sell some bricks to some dumb little kids.. ahahah they kinda scared me a little. We ate some fries, and bumped into jason and company.. and then into anna and mary and we had a grand old time. Katie kinda thru salt in my face.. cuz she wanted ot throw it over my shoulder, but she missed -.< ahah. We had some happy times there. SO then Yesterday Regina and I went around places to buy fabric and such for our pesant tops that her moms gonna make. We went to borders, and got some super awsome tasting ice cream ( i got syrawberry cheesecake with caramel sauce and oreos *_*) ahah it took us like 10 years to decide the flavor cuz there alot of tastey ones. The we kinda got lost on the way to Polinas to do the musical's banner. But we got there! I made the worst @ sign ever! i was so sad! but my rain cloud loooked good.... aha. then we all played everyone when we practices the musical after we where done with the banner. It was kinda fun cuz no one knew the other ppls words (i kinda did.. but ill not brag like that) Matt played Ton Ton and the Gate Keeper in his part.. and it was.. kinda odd.. but really funny. We went to Billiams show and it was super fun and awsome. After that Matt, Regina and I went to Borders and Matt kinda played with the elevator and we got yelled out, so we left to et some food. AND this lady! she didnt give us our water!! and we said "water" like 50 times! and she still didnt get it.. and matt went back up to get them.. an she was like ok *takes money.. continues with sweeping or whatever* and matt was kinda like... ummm... "hi? water?" ahah it was fun. so then we went to CVS and spent and hr looking thru cards ahahaha and.. matt was playing that song.. forever and regina wanted him to stop.. but then all the other buttons played that song.. and regina ran away. ahahahahah It was a good weekend and I have a spanish quiz tomorrow and by being quizzed by Annette, I kinda know some, but i still need to study ><. I want some sugar. ahah i know sugar 10:10?! and my answer is... yes. ^_^. ITS SNOWING! whooraah!
* GOO U JASON he got into his college (UC Berkeley) yay jason!!
*I got the new Linkin Park CD and it rocks out loud!
Mood: content.. and kinda bored
Song: Easier to Run- Linkin Park
HIII My name is Emily people call me Em, Ems,Emilio,Emilicious(lol anna)
umm.... I LOOOOVE LOTR! SO MUCH! Singing, acting, and dancing is my life I also really love art and writitng. If im not talking, singing, or acting, im daydeaming. ehehe
I really love sports too like Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Baseball.. all that..And sometimes.. i can be really crazy.. like really wow crazy... but now is not one of those times... maybe.